ttt_westwood map

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Preacher, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Preacher

Preacher Member

I played countless hours of CS 1.6 and CSS on de_westwood. So its natural that I went to see if it was a TTT map. ;)

Im happy to report it is. I would be stoked to put more hours on this map, and from the look of it, the guy who re made it for TTT added a subsection to make things even more interesting for TTT. There is numerous back alleys for T's to do their dirty work, plant trip mines, and a whole mess of other actions. I would love it if you guys would add this map to the servers. I see people recommending jihad sounds but hardly anyone requests maps. I think you guys would find this map as fun as I have for years.

A link to the map download in steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =104520719

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This map was actually implemented when I first started playing on the server, but there was a forum vote and it was removed.

3. This was one of my favorite maps when I first joined the server! I want it back! +1

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

+1
    This was also one of my favorite maps as well.

5. The The Law's favorite maps are the maps that the community likes like Slender and Amynis and Westwood

BUT I LIKE WESTWOOD

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

7. But that was a long time ago D:

8. omgtin

omgtin VIP

I really hate this map -1

9. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

The tunnels really ruined it for me. -1

10. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

I remember having this map. too easy for T's to sit in the dark and pick people off. -1

11. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

-1 I really despised this map

12. Preacher

Preacher Member

Sorry guys, I had no idea this map used to be around, had I known I wouldn't have suggested it. Guess thats what a search of the forums would be for. Ill look around and see if I find any other maps that would be a great addition.