Accepted TTT_Richland

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Snak, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snak

Snak Banned

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

+1
    It has a playground, FUN!

3. Snak

Snak Banned

Yes and the houses have alot of stuff inside, even a radio that plays some cool music!

Only thing I dislike is that there is a trap on the stairwell of one of the houses that can be activated by anyone, Its a button too so it will not show in damage logs who pressed it, kinda like the turtlemines and the traitor room trap on community pool and community bowling

4. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

+1 yess please

5. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

+1 we really need some more maps to change it up

6. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Looks like the missing texture on the top of the barn is gone!

My only issue with this map is controlling RDM via the traps but I still want this map. +1

7. Snak

Snak Banned

Yea that stairtrap is a real bitch the map would honestly be better if it ceased to exist, I could edit the BSP file in hammer editor and just remove it if needed.

8. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

There are 3 traps. One that shoots a barrel when someone enters the tunnel in the basement of the long, single story building, the hammer, and a laser grid that either damages/kills people who walk through it(haven't seen it in action so I don't know exactly what it does). It is a fun map though but I do see the traps being camped along with the attic that can be sealed off so that it has 1 way in/out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.