Accepted TTT_Island Minecraft Remake

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Carned, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Ladies and Gentlemen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Features
    - True-to-form from-scratch remake of DM_Island17, a classic HL2:DM map
    - Accurate to Minecraft's construction (replicatable in Minecraft)
    - Trouble In Terrorist Town focused, with traitor traps, a traitor tester, win condition, and more...
    - Standalone addon, packed with custom sounds and textures

Q: How does the blue escape boat work?
    A: Find and insert all 9 (there are precisely 9) coal ore blocks into the furnace on the boat. Note: If thrown into the ocean's deep water, they will teleport back to a nearby coal ore spawn location. Once fueled, the boat will sound a map-wide foghorn and in 20 seconds will depart. If there is at least one Innocent or Detective on the boat when the bow passes the buoy, the Innocents will win. If there are zero, but at least one Traitor, the Traitors will win. If there are no players on the boat, the round does not end.

Q: How do I use the Traitor tester?
    A: Two TNT blocks need to be collected and detonated to break through the wall. Once open, and a player has entered the chamber from the steps and the door is closed, another player can press the wooden button on the counter. If the player is Innocent or a Detective, the green wool will signal. Otherwise if the player is a Traitor, the red wool will signal. Also note that Traitors may eject the next tested player (available every 90 seconds). Was the tested player an escaping Traitor or a framed Innocent? Uh oh.

Link
    @Opalium

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

This would be pretty cool. I can imagine some tense scenarios where innocents are about to win with the boat so the traitors begin scrambling, blowing their cover in a desperate attempt to stop the innocents.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Looks fantastic. I love it.

4. Xerp

Xerp VIP

Please add clipping slopes on the sand :D

5. +1. This is awesome, and if this map were added to Vanilla, I'd actually probably play on Vanilla a lot more.

6. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

I actually saw the map on the workshop, subscribed to it and checked it out in Sandbox and it looks like a pretty slick map.

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.