Accepted TTT_Camel_V1

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Snak, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snak

Snak Banned

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

+1 You sir have a great sense of finding great maps

3. Snak

Snak Banned

I've played alot of TTT, I know what people like! :)

4. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

-1. I have played on this map and there really isn't anything to it. 3 buildings, with only a few rooms each. Not going to be much fun for anyone considering there is nowhere for traitors to hide/run away to. The innocents/detectives can see the traitors from a mile away and can fairly easily see everything they do unless the traitors are in the middle building. The only good place is the tower which will be highly camped by traitors because of there being 1 way in and 1 way out (unless you yolojump off).

5. Snak

Snak Banned

There's alot of debris and a broken bridge as well, While it is a big open area, I don't think that'll take away from much as there are a few maps on the server already that are huge open areas (meptroplolis for example)

6. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Yes, but the tower can see over the whole map with exception to the small 2 story building just off of the lower right of the 2nd picture. The medium sized building blocks the view of it. In my history of playing this map on other servers, everyone disliked the map and quite often RTV'd it. I also find it to be highly boring and due to a lack of decent hiding spots/places to run away to, many traitors end up delaying or simply not doing anything at all and with the large number of people the server can hold, I personally do not see this map working out. I am sure you have fun on this map Snak, but looking at the big picture of how maps are played on this server, I do not think it will work out very well. Some of your other recent suggestions would work perfectly though :D

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

8. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

9. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

+1
    I've played the map. It's a great map for sniping!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.