ttt_bungalows

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Neon Barbarian, Mar 28, 2014.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

+1 looks like a lot of fun :D Anything for traitors to do other than to snipe people?

2. Honestly I have no idea like I said I would have loved to been able to test it (thats why I have a private server for me and my friends ask @Meta4 ) but yeah I have no idea

3. shadowdragoon66

There is a T room under the map that has some portals that I am guessing leads to some secret areas (not saying where though because it takes the fun out of it). I am guessing the water will kill you if you go in it for too long but I didn't test it due to time.

4. Thanks for testing it for me :)

5. shadowdragoon66

I tested the map some more after I got home from practice for the play I am in and I find this map to be incredibly fun and will make a great addition. The water does not hurt you unless you swim out past a certain distance, then you start taking damage ( I was testing it in sandbox mode and was taking 5 damage a second). There is a traitor room under the map which can be accessed from an area under water and has 3 portals. The first one leads to one of the buildings near the middle of the map, the second one leads to a boat out on the outskirts of the map, and the third portal leads to a small island with a tree on the outskirts of the map.
    NOTE: the boat and island are accessible by ANYONE if they swim fast enough. If this map is added, being at these areas SHOULD NOT be an automatic KOS.

I will leave it up to the staff to make a final decision about my above statement. It is merely a suggestion about my observations about the map.

6. Fool

Fool VIP

Looks really great. +1

7. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

+1

8. Im gonna say -1 this one looks pretty barren. and I doubt it has many T traps. but I could be wrong. I like maps with objectives / secrets/ T traps(or t rooms etc)

9. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

+1 This server needs more maps, and this one seems to look great

10. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

+1

11. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

+1 Looks like it could be really fun. When I saw the picture, I immediately thought Dead Island haha.

12. silentpamonha

silentpamonha Active Member

+1

13. ab228

ab228 Member

+1 looks like alot of fun !!!!

14. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Looks promising. I will have to test it and make sure there are no big issues then we can play test it on the server.

15. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Yay :D

16. If you could let me know if it has any or not that'd be awesome thanks in advance.

17. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This map is too large I believe. We can test it out but I don't think it would be added. The lighting is similar to Waterworld or Island 2o13 where everything glows.

18. oh ok :cry: worth a shot I guess