Answered ttt questions

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Cade, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Cade

Cade New Member

ye so I know the basics of ttt but hoping I could get some clarifications on a couple of things from more experienced players:

1) in what instances are detectives allowed to kill players?
    2) in what instances are innocents allowed to kill players, except when being shot at by someone ?

2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

In short, as an innocent you can kill anyone (besides detectives) who commits any of these acts: (innocents can't kill detectives that commit traitorous acts)
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to Q&A section. Hope that GunAndBomb answered your question.

5. Fox

Fox VIP

6. Cade

Cade New Member

makes sense
    but
    as detective, can you kill anyone (besides other detectives) on suspicion?

as a traitor, you are allowed to call false KOSs' ?

7. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Generally you're allowed to kill unproven players that commit traitorous acts that you've witnessed.
    Generally with detectives, you can only kill them if they put you in immediate danger.

I answer the questions generally since you've asked such a vague question, which doesn't allow for much detail.
    Although, you're in luck if you want more in-depth answers to what you haven't described here: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sgm-extended-rules.12605/

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

You cannot kill anyone on suspicion ever.

You may KOS non-traitors at any point in the game as a traitor, although keep in mind you may be KOS'd back or killed for KOSing a player that is proven innocent.