Denied TTT | Dick Sandwich III's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nutty, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nutty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:84668184
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was Banned for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. I was slain for killing a Innocent and there was a storm during that time where I live and then my electricity went out for 2 Hours and I guess I was banned for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no Evidence of my Innocence.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Guilty-Crown banned you for RDM & Leave Second Offense. He will respond with his evidence shortly.

3. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

You were banned by @Guilty-Crown for RDN & Leave 2nd Offence he will respond at his earliest convenience
    EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @TTT | Dick Sandwich III (I would preferably call you Nutty so that's what I will refer to you by)! Hope you're having a good afternoon! Thank you for making this appeal!

Let's get down to why you were banned. Your ban occurred in Minecraftcity during the time and you left as I will show in a series of images. But what kind of RDM did you commit before you left? You killed @Python despite him being an innocent and you claiming that you had DNA on him. After further investigation, I found out that you did have DNA on Python, but the issue here is that you had DNA from a traitor's body (@Aboose! 's body to be more precise). Needless to say, I found it appropriate enough for you to be slain since you neglected to check the body before taking its DNA. After you were slain, you chose to leave abruptly and as a result, I chose to ban you. Anyways, the images of you leaving as well as the RDM are listed below.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave and I find little reason to keep you unbanned unfortunately. Therefore, I will be keeping you banned on the respective server you were banned in. The fortunate thing? You still have 4 other servers to play on while you wait for this ban to expire. Let this be a lesson to you to check bodies before getting the DNA. Otherwise, the same punishment may occur again. Anyways, your appeal is DENIED!

This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement. I will also be tagging my admin @Disruptionz in case he feels my verdict is unjust. If you wish to speak with me further about the matter, then PM me on the forums. You will be able to access vanilla again on April 18th, 2015 at 12:19PM. Until then, I hope you have a good day.

Sincerely, Guilty-Crown

5. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Can you Please Unban me? My electricity went out for 2 hours and I was slain for RDM during that time and then my electricity went out.

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

As I have already stated in my comment before, you will not be unbanned. You will be able to access the following servers: West 1, West 2, East 1, and East 2. You will be unbanned from vanilla on the date and time I listed in my previous comment.

Please be careful in the future. Your appeal is locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.