Tsu rdmed me and didn't slay himself

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MuffinMayhem, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player Tsu

SteamID of Staff/Player:

Server: (Which server did this occur on?)
    East
    Map: (Include the Round Number if Possible)
    rooftops
    Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone)
    about 10:50(i think)
    Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    Rdmed me and didnt slay himself. I had a SVU and a DB, i walked up to Tsu and then there was rifle ammo that i picked up. He said that i was on the bridge the whole time, i wasn't and even if i was, maybe there was a d's body behind the bbuilding and it was burned and i picked up the intervention. It is killing on suspicion.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here)
    I am pretty sure he will admit to it.

2. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

If you had a SVU equiped and you had a Primary that did not pick sniper ammo he had the right to kill you. But, reading your statement it doesn't seem like that's the whole case. Anyways, @Tsu will reply at his nearest convenience.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Fun Fact: You can be killed for picking up a T weapon. If that was the case?

4. megaboy

No, that wasn't the case. He had one. But Muffin didn't explain the story so well from what i'm reading...

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Oh well now i look silly.

6. I never pulled it out, I just picked up the ammo. Maybe it was an intervention, he didn't know. That is killing on suspicion.

7. What if it was an intervention, he didnt know.

8. megaboy

Then yes, he would have killed you with no proof. I don't see why that would be suspicion at all. Either way, we will await for Tsu's response.

9. It is suspicion because he thought it was a dragnov but didn't know for sure

10. megaboy

Did he say he thought it was a SVU? Then forgot to slay himself?

11. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Hey Muffin.

So once the round started, the first thing I did was head over to the towers. A bit later you showed up. At that point there were no dead Ds, nor any Ds near the tower (closet was on the building that the Traitors could drop). At this point, you could not have had an intervention. Time went on, ppl got killed, and I think one D came over to the towers, but I was there when his body was IDed, there was no intervention. You stayed pretty much at or near the tower, never went near the remaining Ds or their bodies. Therefore, there was no point in time when you could either have picked an intervention off of a dead D's body, or gotten one from a live D, unless you had walked over the one dead D at the tower and picked it up without IDing his body, which would be traitorous anyway.

You then walked over to the double mini tower area, and picked up the ammo next to the scout while you had a double barrel out. So I shot you.

Event and Tolly were both on, so I did not handle the report.

If admins feel that this is killing on suspicion, then I'll slay myself in game.

Also to clarify, he did have a dragunov, not intervention. I dont think any Ds even bought intervention that round.

12. megaboy

Right here, is what I brought up earlier. You did the right thing by killing him here.

You had no reason to be suspicious or to kill him for the Detective not having an Intervention. The Detective could have just simply dropped it or gave it to Muffin.

13. Maybe there was an intervemtion on the floor, maybe i picked it up from a burned detectives body, maybe i pickked it up from a detective and didn't id the body, you never know. It is suspicion, first couple of days u get mod u already get reported, and you even admit it, you were reported 8 times in 3 weeks, then you got demoted. I don't think your mod material.

14. megaboy

This isn't relevant whatsoever.

Overall Tsu killed you because of you having a Double Barrel out and picking up Sniper ammo. He had SUSPICION on you with the intervention from what i'm seeing. So he had a legitimate reason to kill you.

15. LEGITIMATE!!!! Only way it would be legitimate if he told me to pull out my SVU and i did. He didnt even check if it was an intervention, this is bullshit! HE THOUGHT I HAD AN SVU BUT DIDN'T SEE IT! Maybe it was an intervention. Honestly I would like Highwon to see this because he actually knows the rules well.

16. Tsu

No what I mean is, he had a dragunov, there was no intervention. I killed him. He's claiming it could have been an intervention, not a dragunov, that he was picking up ammo for.

I'm making the case there was no opportunity for him to have obtained an intervention, seeing as the only D he came across was dead with no intervention next to him.

17. Well maybe a detective gave it to me or i could've just picked up because it was on the floor. It doesn't have to be from a dead body.

18. Tsu

Again. Only 1 D came over, he died, he didnt have an intervention. You never came close enough to another D to get it. They can't magically pixie express it into your inventory.

19. You weren't watching me the whole game. You are only taking information from late game! I was in the middle of the map early game and there were plenty of detectives there, and there were also dead detectives(MIA). It was actually only you, 2 other people and me.

20. megaboy

Okay, @Tsu, what was the main reason you killed Muffin? Your statement about the intervention? Or the ammo with the double barrel? If you killed him because of the Intervention you need to be slain. He could have gotten it by the following reasons I said before.
    The Owner doesn't need to be taking care of reports. I didn't even state that his kill was legitimate. I just said if he DID kill you for that it was legitimate but there seems to be something missing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.