Denied TsimTeaSim's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TsimTeaSim, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TsimTeaSim

TsimTeaSim New Member

Forum Nickname:
    TsimTeasim
    Ban Type:
    Forums
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hey guys.

Not really sure why I was even banned for, I do share my account with my brother and he also plays TTT with no mic but knows the rules. Not sure if he had rdmed someone or something, but I have been banned for 53 days. I dont play on any other TTT sever, if there is a admin that could maybe find out why and let me know? thanks.
    and sorry for whatever happend.​
    Related Evidence:
    N/A​

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Moved to right one and your banned by @Hyper on west for rdm and leave 3rd and banned by @Pacifist rdm and leave 4th Globaled for @Guilty banned you for rdm and leave 4th

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@TsimTeaSim

Let's go over your appeal shall we? When you got banned on West 2 earlier, you were reported by @WintrPlays to which you gave the reason that he KOSed you. Curious about this, I decided to review the case alongside @Lex (who was a Trial Moderator at the time) and proceeded to open up a chat between you and Wintrplays. I asked you which method the KOS came from. You provided the information that the KOS was in chat. However, looking through the recording of the event, it turns out that it wasn't Wintrplays who called the KOS on you, but a player named Huge Jazz who KOSed you. After further investigation during Round 4, I decided to deem your case as RDM, but considering that you were gone by the time I got the verdict to give the slay (early Round 5), I had to ban you for RDM & Leave 4th Offense. As a result, I had you serve a slay as a result and you left in the middle of the round. As a result, I had you banned for RDM & Leave 4th Offense. I will be providing the evidence below. While I don't have the official message that you left the server, our RDM manager does show if you are not present on the servers while you have a report on you.

I'll leave it up to @Hyper to provide his evidence for his side of the ban and @Pacifist to give the verdict to the appeal.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just a note for the future, you should make a note to contact a staff member through admin chat if you do have any pending slays on you. Please refrain from having this happen again.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hey TsimTeaSim and thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. Let's get right into it.

I received a report on the map "ttt_community_bowling". It was clear to me from your response that you needed a slay for killing someone on suspicion.
    [​IMG]
    It was clear that you acknowledged that you deserve the slay in your response yet you left anyways. You had a hefty reason, but I saw no reason to ask for a global because it was only your third offense and your bans were really spread. Seeing that you went past this and RDM and Left for a 4th time, I see no reason to be merciful.
    [​IMG]
    For all of the reasons above, I will be DENYING your appeal on my side. I will be leaving this up to Pacifist for his verdict on the global and overall ban.

Thank you and have a great day.

5. TsimTeaSim

TsimTeaSim New Member

Hey guys, thanks for the replies.

What you guys are saying is valid, he had access to my account from his computer as well, I didn't even know I was banned from these servers until now. He usually doesn't have a mic in. But like I said you guys are not wrong.
    Pacifist, situation is pretty mangled but, you do what you gotta do. I will be playing right when its done.
    cheers guys and thanks again.

6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

As @Guilty and @Hyper have both given evidence that checks out I will not be voiding the ban or un-globalizing it. We take punishment very seriously on these servers, and when it's your first offense usually things will go your way and you will be unbanned. As you have proven to us countless times, your history is not in your favor. For that I will be denying this appeal. Feel free to report any party involved with this appeal if you do not believe it was conducted in the correct manor.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.