Denied Trust Me I'm Lying's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Trust Me I'm Lying, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Kurloz Makara
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly don't know why I was banned for "27" days, I haven't rdm/prop kill/ harass or anything. I just logged on to play ttt and gotten a ban notice without any information on why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Finn for RDM & Leave Third Offense. He will respond soon. After looking at your adminstats, this is suppose to be a First Offense of RDM & Leave Since the original second one was incorrect and voided since it was suppose to be a first offense. Since the ban is voided, it should First Offense.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  3. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello Trust Me I'm Lying/Kurloz Makara!

As a foreword, Wolfy was correct, your second offense was voided so I reduced your ban to just 5 days, as per the standard protocol, my apologies.

As to the RDM itself, I banned you for throwing an incendiary as an innocent that damaged another innocent, as seen here.
    kurloz.png
    After dealing with several other reports I was going threw the logs when I discovered this gem, after the player you damaged pm'd me, but sadly you had already left, so I had no choice but to ban you for RDM & Leave.

Now, seeing how this is your first legitimate offense in awhile, and you had no forewarning, I would gladly unban you and give you a slay in game instead.

Add me on Steam as soon as possible so we can negotiate the when and where of this.

*<------Click little Steam button under my picture to find profile*

4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Okay well after failing to contact me or reply to this thread, your ban has expired. Feel free to continue playing, but the ban will not be voided. Appeal Denied. Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.