Approved TruMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TruMan, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TruMan

TruMan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Truman
    Your Steam ID:
    Truman91x
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I waited for the report to go through for 5 minutes, didn't happen, and my kid started crying.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I honestly don't remember the details but my bro, who is an admin, is pushing me to submit an appeal. Basically I killed someone, presumably accidentally or in a misunderstanding and had to leave because my kid was crying. I waited around for a few for the report to go through, but I never saw it happen. Tried to reconnect later on, and was given the banned message.

Thanks for your time.​

2. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Tagging @Chris. as he is the one who banned you.

3. TruMan

TruMan VIP

Thanks

4. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello TruMan, I banned you for RDM and Leave after receiving communication from a player saying that they couldn't report you as you had left.

The report was for this damage:

[​IMG]

Upon watching the death scene, as you weren't present for your side of the story, it appeared that you had shot the other player due to them blocking, which is not allowed on our servers, and you left the game as soon as he retaliated and killed you.

I am happy to upload and show you this Death Scene if you wish, just start a conversation with me, and I will get it ready for you.

I do not see here how you waited around for the report, however, I can understand that you had to leave due to your child crying, and I do feel this is more important that a game.

In light of this, I will be unbanning you and adding a slay in place of this, but I will not be voiding this. In future, please try and ask a member of staff before leaving, as if this occurs again in the near future, it will be your second offence.

Appeal: Accepted
    Offence: Remains on record

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.