Denied TruMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TruMan, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TruMan

TruMan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Truman
    Your Steam ID:
    Truman91x
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The last time i played on the server, I was involved in an RDM right before I had logged. I don't remember exactly what had caused it, but i think it was on community pool or bowling alley. Darth West was the mod on duty, and I let him know the situation, and asked if I was okay to leave. I got the okay, and so I logged. Tried to sign in today, and I've got a 55 day ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sadly, I don't have any picture evidence. I didn't think I'd need it, since i had received clearance from Darth West. If there was another instance, please fill me in, and I can assure you that there must be some mistake.

Thank you.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Event Horizon for your 4th Offense of RDM & Leave . He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I banned you for RDM & Leave because you were slain for RDM and you left during your slay round.

4. TruMan

TruMan VIP

I did not leave during my slay round at all. I just found this. http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-truman.12565/#post-107533

The last time I had quit playing, Darth West was the mod on duty. I was involved in an accidental RDM. I dunno if this was the exact one. I asked him if I was good to leave and he said it was okay. If I was slain any point after that, I wasn't even online. This instance that is mentioned in the above thread was a complete and utter accident. I'm not the most skilled player when it comes to ladders, add that in with a few beers and I'm absolutely horrendous at them. I fell down a ladder well ontop of this guy, and killed him. No report was ever filed on me in the following rounds, so I assumed it was forgiven. Apparently not though.

If I had known I was going to be slain, I would have waited an extra 5 minutes to log off. It really isn't a huge deal to me. I don't want to sit through a 60 day ban for something that was completely out of my control. If there's anything that I can do, please feel free to ask. @Event Horizon

5. Enigmatica

You were playing yesterday when i banned you.

I believe the incident was that you goomba stomped someone but left before i could even punish you, I remember now.

6. TruMan

TruMan VIP

Look, I'm not trying to be an asshole. I'm sorry if Haven feels like I was. Ask anyone else who was playing last and they won't even realize I had done anything wrong. As I said before, I don't have any evidence for my case aside from personal accounts. I've already laid it all out, and apologized. I guess all we can do now is wait, but it sounds like your mind has been made up already. If there's anything else that I can do, then please, feel free to let me know. Other than that, I'm retiring myself to see what judgement comes out of this.

Thanks.

7. Enigmatica

I will make your ban local instead of global so you can play on all servers except West 2 until your 8 weeks are up.

8. TruMan

TruMan VIP

Appreciate it. Take it easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.