Duplicate Troy Banks's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Troy Banks, Sep 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy Banks

Troy Banks New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Troy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is my second appeal. This is not directed towards everyone on staff who views this including Destiny Blade. I want to keep fighting this ban to show my dedication and love for the SGM server and community

I spoke to Destiny Blade about all this through discord. Screenshots of the whole conversation is linked in this appeal.

I think me and Destiny saw eye-to-eye on the fact that I had no intention with 'ghosting' and that it was a mistake. However as shown in the discord convo the main problem now is my ban evasion. I explain my side of the story in further detail. I understand I should only be speaking to Destiny Blade, but since I am either being unclear, or he just is not understanding me, that's why this appeal is directed towards all staff. I have to reach out to other members of the community, please, if you are reading this put yourself in my shoes and see where I am coming from when talking about the ban evade, I would really like to know why I can't be unbanned due to the ban evade? I'd really like to come to an agreement or meet somewhere in the middle with staff member(s). Please, put this into your consideration.
    Please

https://imgur.com/a/gNxwAbn
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have denied your appeal and we spoke privately about it and I still stand by my original decision. Please dont make multiple appeals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.