Denied Troy Banks's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Troy Banks, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy Banks

Troy Banks New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Troy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was falsely banned for "harassment" by Pacifist on August 28th, 2018. It was the only reason given. I spoke to Pacifist on why I was kicked first and understood half of it. I was apparently harassing the player "Divine" when he reported me (through the RDM report system) and I was then kicked. I understand that I was mocking Divine, however Pacifist also stated that I was calling multiple false KOS's on him which simply is either not true, or is me counter-KOSing "Divine" for false KOS. I believe I was unfairly and falsely banned by Pacifist. I wish we could've talked more about my kick before he banned me minutes after I rejoined after I was kicked.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was not able to grab screenshots of me and Pacifist's conversation before I was abruptly banned, but if there is some way to check the chat logs of 8/28/18 on the 'West' server then all my evidence is there. All the times "Divine" called a false KOS on me.

Notes:

I have approx 100 hours on Serious TTT GMOD. I don't know if that will help my case, but I thought I would include it.
    Pacifist issued NO warnings of harassment before I was kicked OR banned.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

First, I am under no obligation to give you a notification before I ban or kick you. The protocol only requires that I warn you the first time, the kick stands as your second warning and the ban stands as your final warning (obviously)

Second, The reason you were banned was because you were harassing divine. First you called a kos on him and so I warned you to not harass him (as targetting him specifically is a type of harassment and it was clear you two were doing this to each other) to which you started to mock him. I kicked you from the server, you came back and divine sent me a screenshot of a pm where you were mocking him, which lead to your ban. The evidence is displayed in below.
    [​IMG]
    I'm denying this appeal. You knew what you were doing, and you ignored my warnings and continued to harass him.
    ⚜️Denied⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.