Denied trollster5's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by trollster5, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trollster5

trollster5 Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    trollster5
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:71900787
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First off those appalling comments towards dr greenthumb are not me. I have spent the entire day reffing soccer and I have evidence to prove such. I can screenshot assigned games and can prove that I was not able to play gmod at this time. the person who said those might be either my friend or my roomate as they where in the house at the time

As well as per lightnings report this is completely false. It is true that I did state that the Tampa Bay lightning got swept by the columbus blue jackets. that is not harrasment because it is a true fact. As well I did make fun of him asking him how it felt to lose to Columbus in 4 games but that is not harrasment. Part of being a hockey fan is chirping other teams when they lose. I am simply doing the same. If he is that mad about being swept in the playoffs and takes it that seriously I highly suggest he stop watching.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I can provide evidence if needed. I would prefer not to take screenshots of my schedule as I would have to blackout alot of confidential information in regards to internal league schedules and information. But if requested I will provide blacked out information that proves I was not able to play gmod at the time.​

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @8BitF0x as he is the Moderator that issued the ban.
    Please give him time to collect his evidence and respond.

3. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

Heyo, 8BitF0x here.

The reason I gave you a five day ban is because of your constant harassment and slurs you point out of other players.

First, I'll start with the first offense.
    You were harassing cannon last month by calling KOSes on him each of the beginning of the round. The video above is an example of it, now I see you target cannon in-game and the video he posted in his YouTube channel, so I made my move and told you to stop.

[​IMG]

Second, let's go to the second offense.
    Clearly in this video you are still harassing cannon and he told you many times to stop. Now you did stop in fact, but I went to the forums to do a report against you.

Third, let's go to the third offense.

This video is provided by @Cannon
    Cannon's report against you has a video which shows you harassing cannon before I even logged in to the server. At this point it's your third offense, so I hit you with a one day ban.

Lastly, let's go to the fourth offense.
    [​IMG]
    Image provided by @wink
    You were reported on the forums again for harassment again, and after wink posted this picture above gave me full reason to ban you for five days because this behavior is pretty unacceptable.

This is very interesting that you point this here, sure you may have not done it, but it's your account and your responsibility.

In conclusion, I will not be accepting this appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Ban: Not Voided

If you have any questions, start a forum conversation here or dm me on discord: 8BitF0x#8533

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.