Denied Tri's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tri, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tri

Tri New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tri
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80298163
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay so last I was on, I was on some map (forgot the name, first time being on it) and I was messing with this pile of explosive barrels as an innocent. I thought no one was in the area, and I shot it with myself in it because I had to go soon and I figured I'd kill myself before anyone else could get me. Turns out I accidentally killed a traitor and another innocent. I told them I was so sorry, but right after I had to leave for a doctor's appointment. Now when I get on, I find out I was banned for 14 days due to RDM and leave.

I did not deliberately kill those two people, it was my last round before I had to go. I know that wasn't the best thing to do and I realize that now. I just didn't see anyone in the area so I assumed if I killed myself everything was fine, turns out it wasn't. I also did not try to leave to avoid slay, I knew the consequences of leaving if I RDMed. I wanted to stay for the slays but I was unable to because of other matters.

If I were to be given another chance, I will gladly take the necessary slays needed for my mistake, but I find this ban unfair because I did not leave the server on purpose just to avoid slay, of course I knew there would be a ban involved. I just want another chance to play on one of my favorite and most populated TTT servers again. Thank you for your time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I thought no one was in the area when I deliberately killed myself in-game, I honestly did not mean to kill another innocent as well as make someone waste their T round, that would be rude of me and that is not the kind of person I am. I also have a long history of hours on this server (don't know an exact number) but I rarely ever RDM and even if I do, it is never on purpose hence why I am making this appeal.​

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You were banned by @SuperUnHappyFace for RDM and Leave 2nd offense. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Tri, I've seen this and will respond with my evidence as soon as i can.

4. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Okay so as you know you where banned for RDM and Leave 2nd offense you also state above that you did rdm 2 players, a Inno and a T and then you left the server knowing you could get a rdm and leave ban.
    I understand this was an accident but on our servers accidental rdm is still rdm .

Here is my evidence for the ban.
    Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_4.png

I'm going to be Denying this ban appeal for a few reason.
    Reason 1: This is your 2nd offense of rdm and leave.
    Reason 2: you stated that you knew you could get a ban if you left but still left.
    Reason 3: you don't have that much of hours on our servers and already 2 bans
    Reason 4: this isn't a globaled ban it's only local to East 2 we have 6 other server you can play on as you wait for the ban to be over on East 2.

Ban Appeal Denied

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.