Denied Triple S.P.Y's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Triple S.P.Y, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triple S.P.Y

Triple S.P.Y New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Triple S.P.Y
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was using a laptop and my pants button held on the left button on my laptop, I was not aware I was priming the frag grenade as I thought my mouse was being glitchy again or I was very laggy. I will learn and rember to be more cautios and disable my touchpad and the buttons next time I play serious TTT. Thanks
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

You were banned by @Kyogre for Mass RDM 4+, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Triple. Thanks for taking the time to appeal, let's get to business then.

Since you already know the situation I'll just go ahead and present my evidence. We were on the map Clue when I came across all of these reports:

[​IMG]

After seeing your responses to the reports I went ahead and checked the full Damage Logs only to find this:

[​IMG]

Not only did those three players report you, you're able to see in the full logs above that you did much more than just those three kills which is why you were banned for Mass RDM 4+. While I understand that this was accidental, according to our protocol, Accidental RDM is still RDM. You were punished properly for what you did, and it would be unfair of me to unban you as you took away a round from multitude of players who were just trying to have a good time.

Next time, be more careful about your gaming set-up, it could always lead to more situations like this in the future. I'll be denying this appeal as it's only a five day local ban. Feel free to play on our other servers as you wait out for this ban to expire.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to bring them up with me through a conversation on the forums. Have a nice day.

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.