Denied Trico_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Trico_, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trico_

Trico_ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bill Nye the Depressed Guy
    Your Steam ID:
    0:0:89879314
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I served the ban, and had to go, because my dad was telling me I had to go to bed.
    I got on the next day to play, to find out I got banned, even though, as I said before, served the slay for my rdm. Check the logs, also. If there's a rule that says I have to be in the game the entire time, I was not aware of it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    check the logs, it'll show that I got slain before I left.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @STONEY for "RDM and Leave 1st Offense". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

I will reply with my evidence later when I get out of work. Thank you for waiting.

4. STONEY

So getting into it @Trico_

First of all thank you for taking your time to fill out this appeal.

Here is the report that got you the slay:

[​IMG]

And here is you disconnecting in the same round you were slain:

[​IMG]

When you are slain you HAVE TO stay in the server for the entire length of the round you are slain for. If you leave a second before it ends you are guilty of RDM and Leave.

I'm really concerned by your explanation and situation as to why you didn't message me that you had to leave?

If you had let me known your situation at the time, I would've understood and would have scheduled a certain date/time for you to properly serve your full slay.

But you failed to let me know any information as to what was going on, and you just left without any reason for me to see why.

I will come to my conclusion of this appeal when you answer this question:

Why didn't you message me about your situation, and ask if you are alright to leave the server?

Would've just been 15 seconds of your time to do so.

Not knowing our rules isn't going to cut it...

Failing to respond within 24 hours will result in your appeal being Denied.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  5. Trico_

Trico_ New Member

Why didn't you message me about your situation, and ask if you are alright to leave the server?:
    I'm sorry I didn't completely explain. My dad came in, telling me it was time for bed. I didn't have anytime to type seeing as it was already about 10 minutes past my bedtime, so I had to shut off my computer, I didn't have anytime.

Sorry for any inconveniences I have caused.

6. STONEY

Alright, here's what I'm going to do.

I'll add you on steam and whenever you're able to go on with me, we can get this full round slay out of the way and I'll accept this appeal. However I will not be voiding the ban.

7. STONEY

I didn't expect it to go this way for you, but you haven't been on the forums since before my last post and you haven't added me back on Steam for nearly 2 days. Because of this I am going to go ahead and Deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.