Denied Trevor ッ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Trevor ッ, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Trevor
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdm'd 2 times within the course of 4 maps, one was me misunderstanding janppa saying something in chat as t-baiting, he was hinting at that he was a traitor and i guess it wasn't enough to kill him. I was then on 67th in the disco room and saw Dwardu in the little hole to get in and he was shooting so i killed him and ended up being he shot at the wall so i took the slays for both of those. I then continued to play and on Assault i started my t round and was killing people but Jassa the detective came after me. I then started to cook a grenade and went to hit my warn bind for explosives but i got killed and the bind went into the chat once i was dead. My grenade went off regardless though and damaged 2 traitor buddies and i got banned for mass rdm x4 due to the 2 rdms previously on other maps. This was entirely accidental and i intended to warn. Please consider this appeal, thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't necessarily have evidence.​

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

You were banned by @Jassa for Mass RDM 4+.
    Please be patient as he gets back to you!

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to make an appeal.

Since you admit to all RDMs I wont delay with evidence. You are mistaken on how grenade warnings work to begin with. You have to warn before you cook/throw the grenade, if you warn while cooking /after throwing the grenade you are not giving others proper time to react to it which makes the warning basically pointless. The Dwardu kill and the grenade RDMs were simply reckless plays that you could had easily avoided so I see no reason to make a special case and unban you.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.