Denied Trevor ッ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Trevor ッ, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Trevor ッ
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got targetted and falsley banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was rtving horrible maps and i got banned for 5 days for group troll, and too my knowledge i was the only one who got banned not the 14-20 other people rtving...​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for Group Trolling by @Giraffe. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Every map, you instigated players to RTV, continuously saying you hated the map over mic to get everyone to do it
    You did this for god knows how long, as I came in a few maps prior to your ban
    You were not the only one to get banned either, and you were not targetted
    This toxic gameplay was extremely annoying to most of the server.
    As well, if the majority were rtving, then the majority must have been voting for the maps we played on next, yet they continued to rtv, even though they voted for that map
    Unfortunately, people with VIP and VIP+ count for 2 and 4 votes, respectively, which is why the rtv's were continuously successful, while in reality the majority just wanted to play the game, rather than loading into another map after playing a single round
    If you don't believe this to be toxic gameplay, I suggest you find a server better suited to your needs

Good luck

4. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Trevor,

I'm gonna go ahead and just be cut and dry. I hopped on the server after being told by the moderator online that you were instigating RTV's and RTV'ing maps when warned by the moderator not to.
    Doing this takes game play away from other players on the server and is disruptive to core game play. This is not a case of being targeted and you were not the only one punished.

With that being said, I'll be denying this appeal. It is only a local ban and you are free to play on the other servers we have to offer.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.