Approved Trevor ッ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Trevor ッ, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Trevor ッ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:81856626
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have never rdm and left and i have no idea why i got banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I played all yesterday and whenever i rdmd i would literally tell the admins or moderators like slay me i have dun goofed up. I got back on and it said rdm and left first offence but when i left the server last night Agent A said i was all good to leave... Maybe i was on a different server last night I don't know but i have no idea why Rick banned me.​

2. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Howdy Trevor. Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

[​IMG]

You murdered Rhienor on thought, and left before you could even be issued a slay, thus I followed protocol and gave you an RDM and Leave ban. I apologize for any confusion this causes, as you likely weren't aware that you RDM'd and left, which is why a fair handful of our players tend to ask before they go.

3. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

I murdered rheinor based off buttloads of evidence, a silenced sniper went off, there was a bullet hole in the window behind me and the window he was at. He was the only person who could've done it. He switched from some sort of primary to an ak. He was directly looking at me and the person who had just gotten killed. Not thought, im just not a god damn idiot.

4. Zack

If you would like to serve your slay, I would be happy to come in game and unban you so that you may. I know you didn't leave with malicious intent.

5. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Yeah, hell i would take 10 slays. But i'd be more than gladly to come back and take the slay(s).

6. Zack

Alright then. With that said, I am going to close this appeal. Thanks for playing with SGM, and see you in game.

Appeal: Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.