Approved TreasureGhost's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TreasureGhost, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreasureGhost

TreasureGhost New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TreasureGhost
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59246443
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have don't remember me RDMing and leaving,,,
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I played with my friend, and I left the server before him, and he doesn't remember an admin banning me and a ban should occur almost immediately after the leave.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense.
    Please be patient for Machinekiller00's response.

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hey Treasure I hope you're doing well. I'll explain what happened. So in 1 round you were reported for randomly hitting a player with a crowbar. I don't have the exact report against you but I have the logs showing the situation and you leaving.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I was with a trial moderator at the time. We were doing reports and since they were trial they aren't as fast as regular moderators would be. So it took us a bit to get to the report against you but it was found valid and we were going to issue a slay to you. Then we realized that you left the server so I gave you the ban.

Since you weren't aware of the slay it's not really your fault so I'm willing to unban you and let you serve 1 slay on the server. Add me on steam so we can talk this one through, or inbox me on the forums.

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I wasn't able to do it myself because of the difference in our time zones, and schedules. So I asked another moderator to unban and let him serve his slay to which he has. So I'll be voiding the ban as well so in the future if you get banned again it will be a 2nd offense again but be careful. Those in the future might not be as lenient.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.