Denied Travis1541's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Travis1541, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    travis1541
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not sure why i was banned but i left the server to go play with friends and then when i came back it said i had been banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

You have been baned for, RDM and leave, 4th offense - Globalized by @Slicck.

3. I had to leave an admin wasnt saying anything plus the rdm was announced that i was throwing a grenade

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Travis,

You and I were playing on West 1 tonight when you threw a frag grenade at your traitor buddy. It was the last round on the map 67thway and it was the last report I had left to handle, right before the map selection screen popped up so did your report, I spectated you to see if you would move or not (this would tell me if you ignored the report for the map selection) which you did. Then right after, I forced back on you, unfortunately I never got your response due to the map change. The very next map I private messaged you hoping to get your side of the story. You refused to respond to me even after I told you how to reply, a few minutes after, you left. I waited a map or less for you to get back on the server knowing the ban I would have to issue on you would be an unpleasant one. You did not return; seeing your adminstats your ban would be a eight week considering it was a fourth offense I requested a global ban. Note: I did question your traitor buddies after the map change through voice chat, most of them said they did not remember or you did not warn.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  5. FUCK YOU DUMB ASS ADMINS i have been banned 4 times for the same fucking thing and im done i responded ever time when that thing pops up yet oh you happend not to recieve anything back so yea fuck your self cunts and ill make sure to tell everyone i know about this so that they dont have to experience your shit have a nice fucking day

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Take this time to grow as a player and I hope you come back to our SeriousTTT servers as a more matured person.

Thread Locked.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.