Traitorous Act Redefined?

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by IG Airassault54, Aug 23, 2016.

1. If a player throws away an inno body to somewhere which is unreachable it should be a KOS or traitor act. I have had players throw IDed bodies into the magma or of the train in terrortrain. There was dna on there and now their is no way to tell how or who they died from.

Somebody got slayed on the server today for it on magma. I witnessed it and i think it was very unfair. I am not complaining on the unfairness im complaining bcuz plenty of players do this.. even if they are not a traitor.

Please redefine and make that a traitorous act.

If you throw away bodies with dna u can be KOSed.

Ty. Please reply and suggest as well

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Throwing bodies off with DNA does not necessary do any of them as the DNA of an already identified body does not necessarily carry meaning; they are simply helping tools for a detective. Additionally, this has been suggested numerous times before. So, please ensure you use the search box before making a suggestion.

3. I am sorry for posting this. I just have been playing for a long time and this rule has never been implemented. It should be seen a traitorous . It is already hard enough to prove someone is a tater..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Awesome

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

ok