Traitor Teamwork Strategies

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Peter Parker, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Being a traitor is always fun when you work as a team with your fellow traitors. The other day, I clutched a game with a fellow traitor by sticking together and executing two innocents at a time.

Post teamwork strategies as traitors down bellow. For example, I formulated the plan: In community pool, one traitor plants a C4 in the office while the other traitor plants a C4 in the bathroom opposite to the office. Both traitors buy a disguise and guard the C4. When the time is ripe, both traitors teleport out of the building. After the C4 blows up, the two traitors kill the rest of the explosion survivors.

2. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

My T Buddies don't really listen to me, nor I them. The closet I've come to working together is in a group of 3 of my T buddies and 3 innos (4v3) I started shooting at one of said innos, my T buddies didn't help and ended up all getting killed due to guilt by association. Needless to say, I'd rather just kill people on my own and hope my T buddies are competent :3

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

My T buddies usually hinder me rather than help me, hence i just mow everyone down that i see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

"ok guys first we should- oh you started already, ok. I guess we're just shooting everyone as fast as we can.."

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sivad87

Sivad87 On the other hand you have other fingers. VIP

One thing I like to do is when you have a final few innos and 2ts is I will infiltrate the group and ask the other to provide a distraction from far away (tbait and shoot at the group and run) then as they all try to run I will hang back and pick off the slowest ones as they are all trying to get the one guy and never notice the killer from behind.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Mafia Train
    Step 1: Get @Lord Of Chaos and @^KUI-Anubis on the Server
    Step 2: Select TerrorTrain
    Step 3: Buy Traitor
    Step 4: Buy Tommy Guns
    Step 5: Mow Down the Town
    Step 6: Watch as the Bodies Hit the Floor
    Step 6 1/2: Laugh Maniacally ​

• Winner Winner x 7
  7. Step 1) vote for terrortrain
    Step 2) buy newton launchers
    Step 3) there is no step 3

8. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I sometimes convince my team to run around with me mowing everyone down or I ask my team to c4 everywhere. If I am playing with @MrEvanJ then I normally ask him to cover me which he does an amazing job at :love:.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I just kill all of the non-traitors and my team gives me the moral support duh. If I am not doing that I am working with @FrostedBlade to kill them all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I work alone. With my flare gun...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Step 1: buy harpoon
    Step 2: buy c4
    Step 3: Use T weapons behind glass walls in t rooms like a pussy
    Step 4: Tell your T buddies to go out killing things
    Step 5: join them

12. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Step 1 Buy Harpoon or Knife and Armor
    Step 2 Kill someone with weapon you bought
    Step 3 Shoot everyone you see with Ak
    Step 4 False KOS people (Sinz preferred)
    Step 5 Heal with death station
    Step 6 Repeat step 3 and 5 until you win

• Like Like x 2
  13. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

I won't give away my game-winning strats, cause duh, 3stronk5u.

If @Sinz is on, I enjoy invoking operation #blowupsinz, or trying to burn him alive with a flare gun. I haven't succeeded yet, but I will. I know that @Slicck has a pro strat where he asks people to ask him to turn down, and then he deploy's his jihad with the "Turn Down For What" sound.

Other than that, yeah it's always fun to work together with someone whenever you can find someone willing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

1: Armor
    2: Teleporter set in an obscure location
    3: Disguiser
    4: ???
    5: $$$$$$

All the regs in Vanilla know this, so who cares.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Finn

Finn Human VIP

The Guide

--------------------------------------
    1. Buy Armor. You are now invincible.

2. Tell Fellow T Brethren to sacrifice themselves and try to kill the Detectives. If they succeed, make sure they grab DNA scanners, for trophies. If they refuse or fail, plant c4 and hope it kills the D's, AND T's, for vengeance.

3.a. If Detectives were killed: Slowly pick off every other soul, one by one, in an attempt to replicate the masterpiece that is The Thing. Savor in the bloody massacre that was the server. Bathe in the tears of the fallen. Rinse and Repeat.

3.b. If Detectives were NOT killed: Take a deep breathe. Buy your favorite insta-kill weapon, personally I like the harpoon. Find the nearest detective, doesn't matter if he or she is surrounded by inno's or not, kill that mother trucker. See step 4 if you lived. If you died, you died nobly and with your dignity intact, which is more than your fellow traitors can say, those assholes.

4. You lived through that, somehow. Accuse your fellow traitors of being pansies, obviously you just killed a detective, now it is their turn. Make sure to dispose of any evidence so that other detectives cannot find you. Now follow step 3.a.

Have fun winning.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

Body Armor+Disguiser, only if all your t buddies can actually consider this...

17. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Rogue it doing stupid stuff

Example: Trip mines in obscure locations

18. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

I've only ever gotten a few traitors to work with me, mostly with traitor traps, especially the drowning lures. Makes me laugh when they know the person lured them but can't say anything. We should definitely push to work together as a community more often.

19. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

What usually happens..
    "Hey guys, get on the other side of the room and we'll kill everyone together"
    -T buddy kills a detective on his way-
    -Other 3 people attack-
    -I attack-
    -Another innocent comes in the room and kills everyone inside it-
    "Fuck you, shady; you never follow up"

20. Andrew

Andrew VIP

Step 1. Purchase a Dragunov and a Disguiser.

Step 2. Realize you may end up fucking over your team, but who gives a shit, right? right?...

Step 3. Enable disguiser and feel invincible.

Step 4. Lug yourself over to an isolated location and snipe until....

Step 5. Some goof decides to KOS you on skin.

Step 6. Feel your teammates eternal, seething rage as you are then pumped with lead and regret