Denied Traitor Joe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Traitor Joe, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traitor Joe

Traitor Joe New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Traitor Joe
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40808970
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really know why I was banned. Last night, I was trying to play, but my computer and internet were doing a wombo combo and I couldn't play at all. I couldn't leave either because GMod wasn't responding. So I MIGHT have killed someone then. If that's not it then I don't know.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence at all other than my word.​

2. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by @Opii for RDM + Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Traitor Joe,

Thank you for choosing to make a ban appeal as it shows that you do care about playing on the STTT servers. You were banned for RDM and Leave on the map Assault. You(Traitor Joe) [Detective] had shot and killed player North[Innocent] under the suspicion that he had fired at another player, which he had not near that time frame. As you can see in the damage logs, the last player he had damaged was cornwallis[Innocent] almost a minute before this incident. You were slain for killing another player under suspicion and then failed to stay for the entire round, resulting in a ban for RDM and Leave.

JoeDlogs.png
    cs_assault0000.png
    JoeReport.png

I don't believe the connection problem had been the issue at this point. You had replied to the report and were notified you were being slain and thus knew that you had RDMed another player. Had you mentioned in your ban appeal that you had RDMed (since you had been notified of your slain) and had lost connection/ had problems, I may have considered approving this appeal because you were notified you had RDMed but the lack of that fact in your ban appeal implies that the bad connection had not been a problem at the moment.

Again, thank you for making a ban appeal. You are welcome to play on any of the other 4 Serious TTT servers. My apologies.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.