Denied TraceTheKitteh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TraceTheKitteh, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraceTheKitteh

TraceTheKitteh New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TraceTheKitteh
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48592627
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ho boy. First, ive been banned from all servers for 28 days, and East 2 for 9. I mess up on things from time to time but I'm a pretty casual player that makes mistakes. I like Serious TTT enough to log in on here and do this. I love Serious TTT and I messed up yet again, but this time I have no clue how, but I'd like to be unbanned so i can continue playing on these servers.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Honestly, I have no proof of innocence other than saying how a few people on there kept reporting me for weird reasons, or accidents made over a while of play that I apologized for. I swear some of those people had it out for me. Thanks for reading.​

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I believe I banned you. Give me a second to compile my screenshots, and thanks for your patience.

3. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

I'm also going to tag @Rozboon because he also has an active ban on you.

4. TraceTheKitteh

TraceTheKitteh New Member

Thanks guys for the effort <3

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

*I realize some of my color settings are hard to see, I apologize.*

So here's the screenshot of you damaging a player with an Incendiary. :http://prntscr.com/a25b4s

Because this is your 3rd offense in a short amount of time, I will be denying this appeal. I would recommend asking the staff on the server if there are any reports on you in the future, so maybe situations like this won't arise. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Take it easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.