Denied ToxicVoid7's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ToxicVoid7, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxicVoid7

ToxicVoid7 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ToxicVoid7
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80449668
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well i only spammed one thing in admin chat and it was No! with a lot more ! I don't think saying one thing like No!!!! should be considered spam But i am sorry for saying it in admin chat the one reason why i said that was because i was slain on my traitor round and it mad me mad. I will not do that again it was a stupid thing for me to do i sometimes don't think what my actions will do if i say or do something to someone what i should have done was said ugh or damn it but saying those words are not necessary to say but when that happen's to me i get pissed and say something like No!!! but other times i'm more stupid to say something like shit fuck and spam that but i would never repeat it and spam it in admin chat that will never happen i will say it once in global chat but never will i ever say that in admin chat. I am really sorry i spammed in admin chat and to you guilty i am more sorry i didn't think ahead of what the repercussions could have been on me to what i said in admin chat.
    Thank you for reading this and considering it to be appeal'd.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't screenshot the event and didn't think to do that but in the logs of admin chat there is evidence to what i said and you guys can go look at that and see i only said one thing with a lot of exclamation marks and to me i do not think that is spam but to you it is and i'm still very sorry of what i have done just please think on this and think really hard please i do not think this should have been a 5 day ban maybe a 1 day but not a 5.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @ToxicVoid7 ! Hope you're having a good morning!

I banned you for Spamming not only through admin chat, but through voice chat and regular text chat. Considering I banned you for spamming previously before in the past not too long ago, I asked @Steven | SF for his discretion to extend your ban to 5 days, which he granted. You were warned to stop before and you failed to heed my warnings and you continued to spam moments after I gagged you. With this considered in mind and the fact that you were banned previously by me ALSO for spam, your appeal is denied. You will be able to return after your ban expires after the respective 5 days expires. Until then, I hope you have a good day.

Your appeal will remain open with your final response to the situation or until my admin @Thorn wishes to have it locked.
    Sincerely, Guilty-Crown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.