Denied Touch Energy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Touch Energy, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Touch Energy

Touch Energy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Touch Energy
    Your Steam ID:
    touch_energy
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because i was banned for 8 hours for mic spamming. I was not mic spamming, and the entire lobby was yelling into the mic not 5 mins before but no one was punished for that. but i got banned for using the in game mic.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

For future reference your steam ID is : STEAM_0:0:80325204
    You were banned by @Alisae for Mic Spam. She will respond as soon as she is available so please be patient. In the meantime you can play on all of our other servers as your ban is local.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  3. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

Hello @Touch Energy,

I indeed banned you for MicSpam. The reason for this was that you had been making certain high pitch noises over the mic for 2 maps. You were gagged and warned for it before by @lost.ouija then by me.

Since you did not seem to have any intention to stop and had reached your 3rd gag, I banned you for it.

I will provide video/audio evidence of this soon as the video currently is uploading.

4. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

I believe you were aware of why this was happening but I will explain it just in case. A person got upset over an in-game event, multiple people jumped on them for that and started harassing the person. They were all warned/gagged by me and @lost.ouija for harassment/micspam. You yourself were making the same sounds as in the video over the mic at that point and had received 2 gags for it already.

Due to all of the above, I will not be accepting the appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.