Denied Totallystoked's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Totallystoked, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Totallystoked

Totallystoked Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Totallystoked
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:65700173
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was Banned for hacking which i am not smart enough to do.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I appreciate the attempt but i have never hacked/ghosted in a TTT West Match. I am in good status with VAC and have no friends who play TTT with me usually.​

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Give me a bit to gather the evidence for you.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Thank you for posting this appeal for your ban, let's get down to it, shall we?

During last map you killed the player The Fallen Angel. I do not have the original report, but I asked you in chat why you killed that player, and your response was this:

[​IMG]

I also looked at the logs, and it showed that he did indeed have a harpoon, but what it didn't show was whether or not he pulled it out:

[​IMG]

In the report by The Fallen Angel, they gave me a link to a demo file, which can be found here (click me). During that video, you cannot see his harpoon at all. In fact, he never pulled it out, that is why I banned you for hacking. If you have any way to prove that you were not hacking, I will lift the ban. I will leave this open for a time to let you respond.

4. Totallystoked

What ways can i prove i am not hacking

I am in perfect VAC Standing

5. Totallystoked

I Currently have <23 1/2 hrs on TTT West and i have not been reported before for hacking.

6. Totallystoked

200+ Hours on GMOD

7. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

As witness, @Totallystoked stated in voice chat after killing the player "He had a harpoon" as his reason for killing The Fallen Angel

8. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Since I was in the scenario after the victim had killed @The Fallen Angel, he did not actively start claiming that he had an harpoon until after he actually killed him. Therefore, based on the circumstance and the proof that The Fallen Angel never pulled his harpoon out, I believe the valid conclusion to get from this here would be that the victim lied about having seen a harpoon and did in fact RDM the victim, instead of hacking and finding out the logs which is unlikely. However, the whole claim does remain up for interpretation of the viewer since the only proof we have is that he did kill the victim for an act he never did.

9. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I will go ahead and mark this as denied, and lock it. You are free to play on the other servers at this time as it is local. If you come up with any hard evidence to prove you have not hacked, please feel free to message me on the forums and I will unlock this appeal once more.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.