Denied torquelewith's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by torquelewith, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torquelewith

torquelewith New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Meeseeksanddestroy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Judging by the amount of days on the banned it appears I was banned for cheating or hacking or ghosting, which I have done none of, there is no written reason for the ban at all it just says 51 days, I don't understand why this happened at all.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were bannes by @LegitCake for "RDM and Leave 4th Offense ( G by Roz )" which, as you can see, was later globalised and extended by @Rozboon . They will both respond at their earliest convenience so please be patient!

For future reference, your Steam ID is as follows: STEAM_0:1:60026843

3. torquelewith

torquelewith New Member

I think I only rdm and left once, maybe not even, I don't think this has happened four times.

4. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Hello Torquelewith! Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, I will be gathering my evidence to support why i banned you, please be patient.

5. LegitCake

Thanks for being patient.

At the time of the occurrence, I had just joined east 2 around the 5th round and while looking at your report, a few other reports came in which were easier to determine the verdict of so I left your report until i finished the others.

This was the report that was filed against you.
    [​IMG]

You claimed that "Harry Kane" had hit you with a crowbar at the start of the round which is why you killed him. However, after looking at the logs i noticed that a different person had hit you as seen in the screenshot below.
    [​IMG]

Shortly after I checked the logs, I was attempting to slay you for assuming that person in particular had hit you but the map had changed to 67th way and I was going to slay you once I joined back.

In this case you decided to leave before I could take action on you as seen in the screenshot below.
    [​IMG]

I'd like to point out that the time you were banned for was incorrect due to me not seeing that your third offence ban was voided meaning you'd be banned for RDM and Leave (3rd Offence) instead of 4th offence. I deeply apologize for my simple mistake of not looking close enough at your previous offences.

Now I do understand that i was a bit late when it came to taking action on you which could've changed your mind about leaving but I'd like to ask you what your reason was for leaving seeing as you do have a history of rdming and leaving, I hope you had a legitimate reason for doing so.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    [​IMG]

I'll give you up to 24 hours to respond, if you don't within those 24 hours, I'll have to deny this appeal.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  6. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I have fixed the ban, sorry for not double checking. I'll leave the rest up to Legit cake.

7. LegitCake

Since you seem to show no interest in continuing with the appeal after 24 hours, I'll have to deny this ban appeal. However, if you'd like to speak privately about your ban, feel free to message me on the forums.

Also, your ban time has been reduced to the correct time. Thanks @Rozboon

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.