Denied Torpoon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Torpoon, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torpoon

Torpoon Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Torpoon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:31281102​
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just playing TTT when all of a sudden I was just banned for all servers for 48 days. I did not do anything wrong that game, they just banned me for 48 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't do anything, if he thought I was aimbotting, I was not, I just have a good aim. I still have no idea why I was banned.​

2. Torpoon

Torpoon Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Torpoon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:31281102
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just playing TTT when all of a sudden I was just banned for all servers for 48 days. I did not do anything wrong that game, they just banned me for 48 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't do anything, if he thought I was aimbotting, I was not, I just have a good aim. I still have no idea why I was banned.​

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were globally banned for your second offense of Ghosting, which was given to you by @kynwall . He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient and wait for his response for the time being. Thank you very much.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Please refrain from making multiple appeals.

5. Torpoon

Torpoon Banned VIP

I was not ghosting, I was just telling a guy to hurry the fuck up.

6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were indeed ghosting, and might I add there weren't any staff on at the time. I gave you the link and I told you what you were being banned for Torpoon and from what I recall you knew what you did and said "Oh shit ya."
    http://imgur.com/wOg4GxR
    This link will bring you to a screen cap of a part of the convo. Sorry but your Ban Appeal is denied.

7. Torpoon

Torpoon Banned VIP

I was banned for it anyway, now your banning me again???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.