Denied Topher's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Topher, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Topher

Topher VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Toph
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Low Population
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Incorrect ruling for ban. I should at least be banned for 5 days ruling but Mr. Rogers banned me first for "Group Trolling" even though I'm the only individual who did RDM. Then i get a global ban for a month for RDMing (which i take accountability for) and leaving which I've never done. If i did leave its because i was banned on the spot in that moment.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for Group Trolling and it was extended by @CDriscoll.
    Also your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:5808287

They'll respond when they can.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello @Topher, as you know I banned you for Group Trolling on LP along with kdub107.

Right when I joined LP, I heard comments of @Patrick being called a "snitch" for getting me on the server and ruining the "fun" you guys were having. You along with kdub, _Sinon, and Jokey then proceeded to talk about getting on different servers that were not staffed to continue your "fun."

You two, along with _Sinon and Jokey were on the server yesterday and I noticed you in particular were RDMing with the result being a hindered experience of two players. (These players were @Patrick and @Rasta Jesus).

When I went to ban you, I checked your steam friends and noticed that the four of you were friends. I ended up banning you all for Group Trolling, but I unbanned _Sinon and Jokey due to the fact that they had not participated in any RDM and I did not personally hear any comments from them, so I could not justify keeping them banned.

Due to the fact you admitted to blatantly RDMing on LP, and your general Toxic behavior on the server while doing so, your ban will not be unglobalized and not be shortened.

If you would like to discuss this ban further, please feel free to PM me here and I will answer any questions you may have.

[​IMG]

Appeal: Denied.
    Topic: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.