Denied Tophats's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tophats, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tophats

Tophats VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    [tophats] greybeard
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29959981
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i will serve the appeal for my leave
    i was not aware of my mistake and will try not to commit any more in the future
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for rdm and leave 5th by @Opalium. Please wait for a response.

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello Tophats! Thank you for taking your time to fill an appeal.

Information and Reasoning
    You were banned on October 3rd, 2016 from EU2 for RDMing and Leaving the server. Since this was the 5th time you have done so, you have been issued a 16 weeks long ban - all according to the server rules (found HERE).

Proof
    The following screenshot shows the report against you, your response, and related data from the log:
    [​IMG]
    As seen from the above screenshot, you did not answer the report at all, even though you had the entire round to do so.

Just as the round ended, while I was still going through the reports, you've left the server without answering it or waiting for your punishment. After waiting an entire round to give you the chance to return, I have banned you as written above.
    [​IMG]

Verdict
    First, as seen by the proof above, I can conclude that the ban is valid and no mistakes were made.

Now, Tophats - you have quite a history with our servers. You have over 10 bans and hundreds of hours of playtime in our TTT servers. This is not the first, second or even third time you break the RDM and Leave rule. You were even globally banned from our servers once over that very issue. Claiming that you were "unaware" of your mistakes is simply ridiculous, and saying you will "try not to commit any more in the future" is even worse - you have done so over ten times so far yet never tried to change it, what makes you think we'll believe you this time? I am sorry, but this shows just how much you really mean the words you write. You've had plenty of chances to change your ways, but you never did, so I see no place for forgiveness.

Due to all the above, I will be DENYING your appeal. The ban will remain active and you will not be able to access the server for its entire duration. I hope that the next time you will arrive at our servers, you will be bringing a different attitude with you so both you and the staff team can avoid such unnecessary issues.

Thank you for your time.
    ~Opalium

Appeal Status
    DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.