Denied Toon Link's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Toon Link, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toon Link

Toon Link Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Toon Link
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:93551065
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I am banned from all of these servers for 14 days?
    There is no info about my ban, I think you have maybe banned me a little too long? I mean... There is nothing in your rulebook where it says I can be banned for 14 days for what I did... And it says I RDMed... (I did not RDM and leave either) So I am going to assume you misclicked so... Reduse that to 4 days please? In fact I should be unbanned by 09/05/14 05:46AM (Also in case if I am wrong I will be a good sport and say I am not banned in Serious TTT East 2 | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (74.91.119.176:27015) Just in case you want to ban me there as well ;)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

Hey Toon Link! You have been banned for
    and your ban has been extended and globalized by @Thorn
    They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Toon Link

Toon Link Banned

Thanks...

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

5. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hey Link,
    The reason I banned you is because when I got into server there were 4 reports against you and you did not respond any od them, plus at the same round you rdm'd at least 3 peoples that's why I banned you.
    Your ban was globalized by Thorn that's why you got a 14 days ban.

6. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Hello Toon Link,
    I banned you for rdm 3+ on East 2 yesterday and requested an extension because of multiple active bans. The reason I banned you is because when you were in the detective room on innocent motel, and you were a detective, you randomly shot 3 players outside the room which is rdm, so that is 3 counts of rdm which is a 24 hour ban. You honestly should have been banned for mass rdm 4+ because of @MangoTango's comment that he mentioned and that was on the same map. So that is my side, the logs are currently down for east 2 so sorry, I cannot provide any evidence but you did in-fact rdm, so that is why I banned you.

7. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

I extended it because the fact that you had two rdm bans active so I globuled it and extended it. So when your two week ban is up , be sure to come back with a better attitude and game style.
    Ban appeal denied topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.