Denied Toon Link's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Toon Link, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toon Link

Toon Link Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Toon Link
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:93551065
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am banned for harrasment 1st offence.
    If I am reading the rule's, I was suppost to be warned, Which I was not, I am not pleased with the mod of that server... And if I wasn't so nice I would report him... Count him lucky... Maybe I will if I don't get unbanned... (8 hours doesn't seem that long but... Heh I don't like mod abuse.)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    http://www.seriousttt.com/bans/ Says I was banned for player harassment first... This proves I was banned without warning​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @Owned. Please remain patient until he finds a time that is convenient for him to reply to this appeal.

3. Owned

Owned VIP

Hello, you were banned for harrassment of multiple players, but the main target was sushi. Ontop of that, you were only on to troll. Not only that, but you also admitted it, saying something in chat along the lines of "PREPARE FOR ULTIMATE TROLL MODE" in all caps. I even have copy pastas that I saved proving your intent was to RDM;
    Toon Link to admins: I am going to RDM and then you can slay me and ill go to bed :)
    And then you started to RDM sushi, repeatedly, unfortunatly I could not grab screenshots of it, but I got this from you;
    Toon Link to admins: I will kill him again slay me twice this time
    @Kenny will hopefully remember this as well. The reason it says "1st" with the ban is because it is your first occasion of being banned for harassment. I have warned you easily 3+ times to not do what you were doing, yet you would not listen. This appeal is denied.
    @sushi may also have screen shots, and I am assured he will back me up in this case.

4. Toon Link

Toon Link Banned

Non of that shit matters... So lets forget the sushi stuff... I asked you for permission to kill sushi and be slayed just in case there was trouble... The only reason I was purposly harassing players is because I thought you would kick me out of the game during my slay round... You ignored my harassment and when people started to complain you kicked me... Without warning

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Seeing as you know the rules so well, why did you harass and RDM in the first place? You're lucky he's only a mod because an admin surely would have slapped on a much harsher punishment. We don't take trolls lightly.

http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/recent-events-and-our-stance-on-trolls.6931/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.