Approved TooCoo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TooCoo, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooCoo

TooCoo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Coo!
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:46549015
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, when I was in the TTT server two or three days ago, I got a 2-round slay. No biggie, I sat through it. Once I got slayed for the second and last time, I disconnected from the server. Flash-forward to today, I decided to play some TTT again and I joined the server only have an 11-day ban on me. I was never given any reason (nor was there a reason on the little box thing when you load up into a server).

I'm posting an appeal to see if I can get unbanned, or at least get an explanation as to why I was banned in the first place since I didn't know I broke a rule by disconnecting or if I offended and admin for some reason.

EDIT: Changing "get the reason" to "get an explanation".​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @olivia as she banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. Please wait for their response.

3. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

Hey there,

I banned you on July 28th for your second offense of RDM and leave because you left the server while serving your slays for this report.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, that you may have just disconnected a bit too early or whatever, as you usually take responsibility for any RDM you commit and serve your slays.

I'll hop on an unban you momentarily.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.