Approved Tony Danza's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tony Danza, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tony Danza Gaming
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37018299
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Accidentally rdmed 2 people with the 3rd one on purpose. Was serving my slays when FB II Makuzi banned me for 24 hours. I haven't seen this mod around much but he seems like a hardass. I've been on Serious for quite a while, and probably have more hours than most staff at this point. Everyone knows me on the server.

Today was my one day off from work and I just wanted to chill out and relax. I always serve my slays and never leave before they're over. Staff have all been really chill lately except for Makuzi. Dude needs to lay off.

I realize it's a short ban, but I'd like it lifted. I'm a regular on SGM and really shouldn't have to deal with this powermod bull Makuzi pulled today.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I accidentally rdmed 2 people and Makuzi banned me for it. Today is my one day off from work and I would greatly appreciate if the ban was lifted today. I've been here long enough now that people should recognize me and know me by name.

Makuzi, if you're reading this, chill tf out. You're obviously new around here. Don't be a powermod please. It's a gmod server chill tf out.​

2. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

I've seen this and will reply soon.

3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello Tony Danza. You were banned for Mass RDM(3 kills).
    I'd like to let you know that this is not my first time as moderator. I'm away at work half the year, so I'm not always around to staff.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The two other mods had done the other 2 reports on you, from one map before and then the next map. I simply followed protocol and banned you accordingly. Note, there were two reports regarding prop killing, and the last image shown shows the second prop kill.

I have the video of the deathscene of you pushing Humancowcakes off the edge. All of these reports are valid, and Pacifist confirmed that the report from the other map was valid.
    https://plays.tv/video/5ccb940ce4df3d0831/tony-danza
    The video of you pushing Cowcakes.

I will accept your ban appeal, in turn that you come serve 1 more slay, as you have served 2 slays already.

Ban appeal Accepted.
    Thread Locked.
    Note, your steam id has been issued 1 auto slay, so when you join east again, you'll already be serving the slay after a new round.

If you have any questions, please contact myself or another staff member. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.