Denied tommy robinson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tommy robinson, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    asffas
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:192078739
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't understand what I was banned for??? I performed some advanced calculations regarding the radius of the blast of the 45 second c4 and found 4 spots in which I could plant the c4 and it would only kill inhabitants of the traitor room (note - traitor means that it is a traitorous act) so it wasn't really rdm as they had committed a traitorous act. now pacifist I don't know what you're playing at by banning me but with things like this, you had better hope you don't end up like someone we used to know. I would like to be unbanned. No, I DEMAND I am unbanned as soon as you see this pacifist you buffoon. the ban was totally unjustified and to make you feel better, I may even serve a slay for the events that have unfolded over the past hour. Maybe if you used the brain that the almighty God above has gifted you (remember that He can take it away), you would unban me this instant and apologise to me, however I know that will not happen due to your personality so as I said before, I will serve a slay. I repeat, I WILL SERVE A SLAY. thank you for coming to my ted talks.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    circumference of a circle = π x diameter​

2. tagging @Pacifist to address your appeal.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You planted a C4 and cooked a great number of innocents.
    [​IMG]
    Did you have significant proof that they were all in the T room? Can you prove it at the time your C4 detonated? For all 4 of the people you killed? Why didn't you say this in the report? I'm sure I wasn't in the T room. These are all questions I would need to have answered before unbanning you so i'll leave this open.

EDIT: Seeing as the player is forum banned until May 15th, long after the ban has expired, i'll go ahead and deny this. Feel free to try to convince me over steam or discord if you want to, my DMs are always open so long as you don't intend to insult me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.