Denied tommy robinson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tommy robinson, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    big momma
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:192078739
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    why i get banned for rdm and leave? i left a response to a bullshit report(that i shouldnt be slain for btw) and left like 5 mins later, why i get banned tho?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    idk​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

tagging @Scuffed Water who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hey there tommy I was the one that banned you for rdm and leave. So lets get right down to it. You were banned based of a report from old fox seen here, you can also see proof that buster was the last person he had killed;

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274968017/screenshots

Now as you see within the response you state, " I was watching you after you killed the guy ". However the last person old fox killed was Sir Hymen Buster around half a minute before you decided to start shooting him. Now your response to the report, when looking at the deathscene from his latest kill;

You can clearly see that you in fact did not see old fox kill his latest person, as you were sitting in a closet several rooms away from him. Had you have stayed on the server I could have asked for a little more clarification about what happened, however you left so all I was left with that response. So, the report in question was deserving of a slay and you had left leading to your RDM and leave ban.

4. No i heard the shooting and then someone dying to the right of me when I was sitting in that room. So I decided to get out and started going towards where the person died, and saw old fox walk out of the little corridor thing that Mr buster was killed in, and I went to that corridor and saw an unID'd body so I knew it was old fox. So when I heard the health station being used like 15 foot away from me, I had a look and sure enough, it was old fox. This was when I decided to blast him in the face with my ak47 because I 100% knew he was the traitor.

I thought that was visible in the death scene so that's why I left so soon, as I didn't believe I would be slain for it.

5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

See and this is exactly what I mean, your report response alone is not enough to justify what you did and why, and you leaving completley cuts off any additional information or explanation. You should always stick around when reported, you being a regular you should know that. However due to your extensive history of troublemaking and bans throughout our servers I'm going to Deny this appeal. Being a regular here you should be aware of the rules and protocol about situations like this. You are still welcome to play on any of our other servers for the time being.

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.