Denied tomernater108's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tomernater108, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomernater108

tomernater108 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    the_super_critic
    Your Steam ID:
    0:1:95569206
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well i served my slay for accidental shooting of an innocent and stayed for a while the i left and informed the mod that i was going i had just 1 round of slaying then a few hours later and i find out i have been banned what the hell is up with that
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

@Patrick banned you for RDM & Leave - 2nd. When he wakes up, he will respond.

3. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Thank you for tagging me @Darktooth . I banned you RDM + Leave 2nd Offense, because you RDM'd and Left a second time.
    [​IMG]
    In the spoiler provided you will see that No Mercy was indeed shot by you for no reason. You dealt a substantial amount of damage, and caused him to murder you.
    While this report seems to vague to really warrant I slay, I used my super sleuth skills to find out your true motives.
    [​IMG]
    While I do enjoy a good wall shooting, harming other players in the process takes away from the experience. Seeing as you did not have a valid reason for damaging No Mercy, except for shooting the wall of course, you were slain.
    You stayed for the remainder of the round when the slay was ISSUED, however you left on the round you were SLAIN.
    In our servers beautifully drafted MOTD (Message of the Day) Which isn't a message at all, but ignore that, it clearly states that you must stay for the duration of your slay
    [​IMG] I took a picture of the section.

Due to your previous offense of RDM + Leave, you should have realized the protocol of slays.
    Your Ban Appeal is Denied
    If any Admins+ find my verdict unfit, please message me or re-open this thread
    @Darktooth will check my verdict also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.