Denied toast1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by toast1, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toast1

toast1 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TOAST
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    got banned for mass rdm when I only killed 2 people in different rounds by riceman
    Evidence of Innocence:
    got banned for mass rdm when I only killed 2 people in different rounds by riceman​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Rice for "mass rdm (4+)" on our "East 2" server. He will respond at his earliest convenience so please be patient.

Also for future reference, your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:21656863

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I'm still currently on a server, so you're going to have to be patient while I collect the evidence.

4. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Alright so I went through the relevant screenshots and found 4 counts of RDM. Most of this happened just before I came onto East 2, with the exception of the prop kill:

1) Prop kill that you admitted to in your report
    2) Report for the above
    3) RDM #2
    4) RDM #3
    5) RDM #4

Granted, the majority of the RDM were for "love taps", also known as low-dmg, 1 time crowbar dmg. But this is still RDM and as such you were punished for it. I will give you 24 hours for any closing responses, but this appeal will be denied once you have responded or have any additional evidence to the contrary.

5. toast1

toast1 New Member

so basically at the time u had no idea I rdmed anyone beside the prop kill. You then went back in the logs till you found some people that I damaged not knowing the circumstances and called it rdm to cover yourself up. Makes total sense why I was banned for mass rdm at the time.

6. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Considering there were no staff at the time, and I was notified that there was RDM by you from another player. Link The Hylian was the one that alerted me of your behaviour, and @Tinbuster00 was there as well.

Can you explain why you had decided to crowbar all these people? Did they do something traitorous? Yes? Then why didn't you kill them? As you can see in one of the screenshots, you damaged Link and he retaliated by killing you. And before that, 12 seconds before you had crowbarred another player. Again, for no reason. In another screenshot you crowbarred an innocent 1 second into the round. Really?

Anyways, this is denied. You will be serving your ban. I will still keep this opened just to see how you reply to all this evidence.

7. toast1

toast1 New Member

can you prove they didn't do anything at the time and maybe all I had was a crowbar. maybe there was a group of 5 people and someone picked up a traitor weapon off the ground who knows and It became a clotterfuck of people. Wow geez man going out on a limb there not like u never been crowbarring someone off the start of the round and the round started you accidental hit them.

8. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

So now you're just throwing out fabricated reasons as to why you decided to crowbar someone. Locked.

EDIT: Just for funsies, this is a clip of when I was going through the old logs on Amsterville. Oh, and you basically just confirmed you were "accidentally" hitting players. Oops...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.