Denied Titan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Titan, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Titan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60443089
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting. I had not ghosted at all. I have spent probably over 300 hours on this server, rarely RDMed on purpose. Only banned once before for chat spam. Honestly, I don't think that anyone that has dedicated so much time to these servers would just throw it away..
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have none.. Unless you want me to screenshot my whole chat (Grell banned me BTW)​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hello Titan! This is Grell and I am going to tell you this. A player added me on steam to talk to me about you and the messages you sent him. Here is the evidence proving that: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=252491256
    Anyways the information showed you told the player you were not shooting him, but rather a player named bman. That is game changing information because based on your information, then bman is innocent. You then proceeded to deny it by saying "Naw it was just I wasn't simply aiming at you." I talked to @McMuffin for a second opinion. He told me yes it was, and that it was my decision to ban you. To top it all off the player called you out on it, and you simply denied it. I am going to have to DENY this appeal. Feel free to play on our other servers. I am not locking this since @McMuffin would want his say in the matter as well. It is up to an admin to have you unbanned otherwise.

Thanks,
    -Grell

Oh and P.S you have 2 Bans for Spam.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Yes, giving any information to a player that is not yet known to said player, is in fact, ghosting. You basically told that guy that Bman was an innocent. I told him that it was 50/50 for me, because I could see how that could have been accidental, but nonetheless, you should have been more careful.

5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Now that is said by muffin, this appeal is DENIED. Please feel free to play on the other server available, and have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.