Denied Titan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Titan, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Titan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60443089
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    One round where I was a detective included a false KOS/RDM chain. All of these kills were legitimate, for it originally started with KOSing someone for walking pat an UNID'd and then someone KOS'd the man who called the initial KOS and it flared from there. Anyway, seeing as how I took a part in these killings, and someone called a KOS on me (detective), I killed two people for that. As a result of this, I got karma banned for 3 hours. I know its not a long ban, and I can just go to west, but I have worse ping on west than east because I am on the east coast. But the truth is I did get banned for doing nothing wrong, but the console doesn't know that. Any chance I could get unbanned? lol thanks (I don't have proof of innocence really.. I had to exit gmod to post this because Chrome would not respong with gmod open, so I dont have the chat logs in console.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It's just a karma ban. You'll be back in an hour unless you wrongfully RDMed and then left.

3. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

It's a three hour ban, and I am just being impatient. lol ill just go on east 2 for the time

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'm pretty sure it's a 1 hour ban when I checked. Karma bans are usually only 1 hour. You might want to do the math again.

5. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Topic lock appeal Denied do to the fact that the ban is over.

If a admins or OP fells that i am wrong please contact me at @smithk47

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.