Approved timm0rtal's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by timm0rtal, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timm0rtal

timm0rtal New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    timm0rtal
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:48410561
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay, so I accidentally killed a guy with a minecraft pig. It was never my intention to do so and it was very stupid. I never saw someone get hurt or killed by a prop. Thing is, I got banned for RDM & leave even though I never left the server.

2/3 rounds after the accident we switched from the minecraft map with the lake and the pigs to a different map which I had never played. So I had to download the map and all other stuff, which costed around a minute. Right after the download was finished I got banned by papa smurf for supposed "RDM and leave". Again, I never left the server (unless the download time counts as a leave, which I find highly unlikely.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

You were banned by @Papa Smurf, please wait patiently for their response.

3. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

I have seen this and am currently collecting my evidence.

4. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

Hey timm0rtal

For this appeal I have one screenshot that summarizes the reason why I decided to ban you for RDM & Leave. I joined the server just about as the map transition was taking place. This is why you can see me handling "Previous map reports".

First, I hope we can agree that the report was valid as you admitted to your mistake. In this case you killed another player with a prop. This warrants the slay I was about to put on you. Instead you can see you were no longer (or in this case not yet) online.
    [​IMG]
    Now my reasoning for the RDM & Leave ban. Like I said, I joined during a map transition. The screenshot you see is of round 1 of the new map. The timer shows quite some time has already passed: delay, preparation and about 1:20 mins into round 1. I was taking into account that you might be on a slower machine, or that you still had to download the map. However, I decided that given how much time had already passed the RDM & Leave-ban was justified.

Finally, the part you are most likely most interested in. You admitted your mistake in the report itself which exhibits a fair and honest attitude. You also don't have any previous bans. And it's possible that downloading the map took even longer that normal. This is why I'll be accepting your appeal. Thanks for playing on SGmod and hope to play with you again soon ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.