Denied TIMEK33PER's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TIMEK33PER, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TIMEK33PER
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:150716900
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I though the jihad bomb would kill the inno through the door, but it didn't. I didn't realize that it wouldn't kill the inno through the door. As a result I ended up killing only traitors.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I though it would kill the inno but instead it only killed traitors.​

2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

You were banned by @Noob999 for Mass Rdm x4

3. The Ban log says I was banned by the console

4. But as I stated I didn't realize it wouldn't kill the last inno.

5. even then Noob999 didn't give me a chance to explain the situation.

6. even then the traitors that were killed by the Jihad were simply caught in the crossfire of the bomb since I was actively trying to kill the inno and I cant be banned because they got caught in the crossfire of it.

7. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello TIMEK33PER you were karma banned by the system. Did you warn for the Jihad?

8. I can tell I was Karma Banned by the system because when I look at ban logs it says that I was banned by the CONSOLE. But no I did not warn for the Jihad as it is not something a traitor does when he is trying to kill innos because then they will be warned of presence. Even if that is a rule I have never had anyone warn me that they were gonna Jihad and have been killed by it many times and when an admin deals with the report they just write it off as crossfire.

9. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

You did not warn for the jihad and the innocent was locked in a cell with the rest of your team outside and you used a jihad.
    I'm sure with over 200 hours on our servers you know jihads do not go through doors or walls.

Traitors need to warn for using a jihad, you do the warning in traitor chat or voice so the other players do not see.

Screenshot_2018-03-22_05-55-57.png

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.