Approved TIMEK33PER's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TIMEK33PER, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TIMEK33per
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:150716900
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and leave but I never RDMed anyone and I dont remember receiving a slay for any alleged RDM's. The last time I was on I was playing normally obeying all of the rules just like how I was supposed to but then my power went out due maintenance on power lines in my area so as I result I was not able to get back on for a while after that because I have been busy. If I did receive a slay when my power went out, I am willing to serve it when I get on if I am able to get unbanned before the full extend of the ban is finished.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As I said in the last segment the last time I was on I left the game because my power went out. After that like I already Said I have not had the time to be able to get on since then because I have been busy.

Thank You for taking the time consider and read my ban appeal.

Thank You Again,
    Andrew​

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll tag @Orion to let them know about this appeal. Please be patient for the time being.

3. Alright I will wait. I understand things like this take time. I just don't want a false ban to be on my record.

4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hi there TIMEK33PER.

I banned you for RDM and Leave because you left right after answering a report with an invalid response. This is the report in question:

[​IMG]

As you can see, Fenra reported damage you dealt to him on round 5 (since you didn't manage to kill him all the way). This is the damage:

[​IMG]

Considering that you said the power lines near you got cut due to maintenance and that your piece of damage seemed unintentional, I'm going to void your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.