Approved Tiltmeister's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tiltmeister, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiltmeister

Tiltmeister New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tiltmeister
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43982234
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for an apparent "5x mass RDM" for 5 days, which is an utterly exaggerated claim for what actually happened
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no "evidence" per se, just that the punishment given to me does not match what actually happened - Which was that I had left clicked 5 individual AFK players once mid round during a TTT match. This in total would have dealt 20 damage per person maximum.
    The players were AFK and were evidently not going to be partaking in the given round. The ban was 5 days and was given by the Moderator Aco Taco with the claim I performed a 5x mass RDM; which as stated above, was nowhere near the case... Surely for dealing such miniscule damage I would be handed a warn, not a 5 day ban, especially given what actually occured.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Aco Taco for mass rdm (5). Please give taco some time to gather evidence and reasoning.

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Tiltmeister, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to appeal. I apologize for taking a little while to respond to this, I was staffing as well as handling other things that took my attention/priority.

As was stated above you were banned for Mass RDM x 5. I will breakdown the reason as to why you were banned.

I was looking through the damage logs and noticed something unusual, you had crowbarred five separate players all within ten seconds. So I then reported you to figure out why you had damaged these players as it appeared to be without valid reason.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Any sort of damaging without valid reasoning is considered RDM. Your reasoning for the damaging in this case would be RDM. You are only allowed to kill AFK players if and only if it is overtime. It had only been twenty seconds into the round, it wasn't even close to being overtime.

Given your clean history, I will unban and void your ban if you are willing to get on the server and serve out three slays with me. If you are interested in this, please add me on Steam so we can workout a time for you to serve those slays.

4. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

As you have served out your slays in-game with me, I will mark this appeal as approved. Have a good day!

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.