Approved Tiger the Assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tiger the Assassin, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger the Assassin

Tiger the Assassin New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tiger the Assassin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:71025131
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for having aimbot when I don't.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My head shots are like 1/50 why do I get banned. I reported staff member as well (Ravin) who did this to me please I like the server.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hello there Tiger the Assassin,

You were banned by @Ravin on the 09/26/15 for "Hacking 1st Aimbot/AimAssist/Wall Hacks". Sadly, he is no longer a member of the staff team. However all of his evidence was presented in this report you filed against him here.
    With that being said Ill leave it up to his previous @BlueCore to decide what to do with this appeal. Until then thank you for being patient!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  3. Tiger the Assassin

I didn't know I was banned for wall hacks I just thought it was aimbot but can't you test me for those hacks.
    I do not, hack legit player if I did have aimbot then why don't I get headshots like 50% of the time.
    Wall hacks I do not do I just use my own intuition and internal debating.
    So please test me before you just assume.

:(THERE ARE NO HACKS HERE

Sorry for late report have my schedule and did report staff

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

This appeal was already Denied. When I get home I will review it and speak with my previous admin, Bluecore

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

If @BlueCore doesn't have any objections and/or doesn't sign in by tomorrow morning (10am MST 10/7/2015) then I will remove the ban but not void it for good behavour as you have not accumulated any more recent bans.

Thank you for your patience, and as before, your ban is only localized to one server. The rest of the servers are open for you to use in the meantime.

6. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

After discussing this ban with Bluecore, we feel the ban is justified to be lifted, but not void. This means if you are caught hacking again, it will be considered your Second Offense.

Appeal - Approved
    Topic - Locked

7. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Tiger the Assassin,

Thank you for taking the time to write an Appeal here on the forums. As already discussed in the Forum Report you made against my Moderator at the time, Ravin, I found the evidence he provided to be enough proof of a Hacking claim against you. As such, your ban for Hacking is still active on the West 2 server.

However, as Ravin has responded above that he is willing to accept this Appeal, I will go ahead and unban you from the West 2 server. Please be advised that the ban itself is not Void, and therefore if you receive any additional offences of Hacking on our servers, it will be treated as a Second Offence or above respectively.

I will leave this Open temporarily so you can respond if you choose to do so. This will be closed in approximately 48 hours from now. Thank you for your time!

EDIT: Topic Closed with Tiger the Assassin's acknowledgement.

Appeal: Approved
    Topic: Closed

8. Tiger the Assassin

Thank you for your reply I understand for future references how this will work so I have no excuse next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.