Approved Tiberiu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tiberiu, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tiberiu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:165582974
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I left the server and I was banned 8 weeks and I don't know why.The reason isn't told.I reported a player for RDM(for good reason) and i stayed 1-2 more rounds and I left seeing that the staff isn't reading my report.(I got personal problems too so I can't wait until someone from the staff reads my report). I wanna know the reason of the ban. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @dark of dutch for RDM and Leave - Fourth Offense. Please be patient.

3. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Member

I was previously banned for RDM and leave 3 offense and I was unbanned because I didn't do it. Why is there a 4th ban when there isn't a 3rd one?

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Ah. I checked. You were supposed to be banned for RDM and Leave - Third Offense as your previous RDM and Leave was voided. Regardless, the ban will be corrected. However, @dark of dutch will still determine the verdict of whether you should be unbanned or not.

5. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

Hi Tiberiu,

I have seen this. I'm currently in my nightshift. I will give you my reason for this bann and verdict tommorow, simply because all the files are on my desktop at home.

6. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

Hi Tiberiu,

Thank you for your patience. Let's get on with the bann appeal.

I came across this damage.

[​IMG]

Now as you can see you are the first one to damage someone. I checked the shot logs and it appears that no one else shot at you at that moment
    When I tried asking you for the reason of applying this damage, you had already left.

[​IMG]

Now that you left and the logs didn't show me any good reason for applying this damage, I had to punish you for RDM and leave.
    As I checked your adminstats, I saw that you last offense was a third offense. So I banned you for a 4th offense (8weeks)
    This is where I made a mistake, I failed to see that your third offense was voided and there for this would be your third offense.

Seeing that we both made mistakes I'm more then happy to Accept your appeal, if you are willing the serve the slay for it instead.
    Add me on steam so we can work things out.

Kind regards,
    Dark of Dutch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.